SKU 5509


George Grizzard Barnard Hughes Estelle Parsons Catherine Burns Jerry Stiller J. D. Cannon Harvey Keitel Tony Lo Bianco Kristoffer Tabori Dick Van Patten Jack Warden
Reg. price: $13.99
On sale for: $9.99

A Memory of Two Mondays is a one-act play by Arthur Miller. Based on Miller's own experiences, the play focuses on a group of desperate workers earning their livings in a Brooklyn automobile parts warehouse during the Great Depression of the 1930s, a time when 25% of the workforce in the United States was unemployed and the remaining 75% overjoyed to have some form of income, no matter how horrible the job and/or its working conditions. Concentrating more on character than plot, it explores the dreams of a young man yearning for a college education in the midst of people stumbling through the workday in a haze of hopelessness and despondency. Three of the characters in the story have severe problems with alcoholism.

DVD-R is in English with no subtitles.  Approx. 86 mins. See film sample for audio and video quality!

play button

Customers who bought this item also bought